Static reinforcements of IKL Synagogue building.
Restoration of the listed building unit of “Matthaiou’s house – roller mill” along with the preserved, original mechanical equipment, at 14 Sofroniou Street in the Municipality of the Heroic City of Naoussa, of the Imathia Regional Unit and its reuse as a venue for cultural and educational events, owned by the Ministry of Culture & Sports.
A 2-storey listed building at the center of Thessaloniki (Agiou Mina and Venizelou street), built before 1906, to house Plaisio SA.
Reconstruction and restoration of the Spierer tobacco warehouse, a listed building close to Agia Varvara springs in Drama. Our firm implemented the initial reinforcement design of the building while preserving its architectural identity. The load-bearing structure consists of load-bearing brickwork, combined with a wooden horizontal structural system (slabs-beams) and a wooden roof.
Load-bearing capacity assessment, reinforcement design, and supervision for a listed building in Thessaloniki (Mitropoleos and Komninon street).